Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I was rather looking forward to Arteta. Proper gentleman, knows what the club is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Surprising that every staff member of my bezzie resort in Fujairah with whom I have spoken (many) goes home for a month every year and returns. It's almost as if the lazy generalization you're using is just that, a lazy generalization.

They all love it where I go, mostly because I'm there, of course. Get waited on hand and foot. Only 5 months to go for my next trip!
    Ah, Fujairah. That's a bit more Emirati populated on that side isn't it?

Either they treat the staff better or the staff are programmed to tell you everything is cool.

Does the bar at your place fill up with alcohol consuming arabs during 'Ladies Hour'?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Ah, Fujairah. That's a bit more Emirati populated on that side isn't it?

Either they treat the staff better or the staff are programmed to tell you everything is cool.

Does the bar at your place fill up with alcohol consuming arabs during 'Ladies Hour'?
    Yes, although there are very few Arabs through the week. It's quite a popular place for the Dubai crowd to head at weekends, only 2 hours from Dubai.

The only time you see Arabs there other than the weekend is in the cocktail bar at night. They show up in the white robes, look down their nose at everyone and smoke cigars in the bar. You can still do that in Fujairah.