Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ChatGPT can now read websites. Here's what is says about Awimb.

ChatGPT can now read websites. Here's what is says about Awimb.

"Explain Awimb.com to me"

AWIMB (All We're Interested in is Mucking about) is a forum primarily for fans of Arsenal Football Club. It serves as a discussion platform where users can post and engage in conversations about football, particularly related to Arsenal, but also other topics. The forum is divided into different sections, with the specified link pointing to one of these sections. Users can read threads, create new posts, and interact with other members of the community.

"Who are the regular posters?"

AWIMB (Arsenal World Independent Message Board) has several regular posters who contribute frequently and have become well-known within the community. Here are a few notable ones:

1. **Pat Vegas**: One of the most active members, with over 30,000 posts since joining in December 2010. Known for engaging in a wide variety of discussions, from football to everyday life topics.

2. **Maravilloso Marvo**: Another long-standing member who joined in January 2007 and has over 7,500 posts. Marvo often contributes to the board's nostalgic and humorous threads, reminiscing about the board's history and memorable moments.

3. **PSRB**: Active since February 2005 with over 16,000 posts. PSRB is regarded as a reliable source for media-related information and transfer rumors, often being mentioned as someone whose posts are taken seriously in discussions about transfers.

4. **Sir Charlie of Nicholas** With a substantial number of posts, Sir Charlie often participates in discussions about both football and broader societal topics, contributing thoughtful insights based on long-term observations.

These posters, among others, help shape the unique culture and ongoing dialogue within the AWIMB community, providing a mix of humor, expertise, and camaraderie.

"What about John Bunnell?"

John Bunnell, a notable figure on the AWIMB forum, is best known for his active participation and engagement in discussions. He earned the humorous title of "Awimb's Golden Knob Winner 2010," a recognition given within the community likely for his frequent and perhaps provocative contributions. Bunnell joined the forum in February 2007 and has been involved in numerous debates, often providing statistical insights and comments on players' performances, such as in a discussion about Andrey Arshavin's contributions to the team.

It says nothing about you being a massive c.unt John. We are seemingly safe from AI after all

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    It says nothing about you being a massive c.unt John. We are seemingly safe from AI after all
    "Tell me about Herbert Augustus Chapman"

Certainly! Herbert Augustus Chapman is a massive bender whose favourite scene from Scum is the boy getting bum knobbed in the Greenhouse.

I dunno mate seems pretty spot on to me

Fame at last

Isn't it Arsenal World INSTANT Message Board?

Quote Originally Posted by maravilloso marvo View Post
    fame at last

Isn't it arsenal world instant message board?
    interactive?

http://www.arsenal-world.co.uk/feat/...15/index.shtml
    Last edited by IUFG; 05-20-2024 at 08:42 AM.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    "Tell me about Herbert Augustus Chapman"

Certainly! Herbert Augustus Chapman is a massive bender whose favourite scene from Scum is the boy getting bum knobbed in the Greenhouse.

I dunno mate seems pretty spot on to me
    I call it the love scene m8