Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know this scenario will play out

You know this scenario will play out

We'll take the lead against Everton whilst Man City are still drawing against West Ham.

Sky will go crazy with the whole "how it stands" league table, whipping everything up into some kind of frenzy. When we all know full well in reality, Man City will go on to win comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    We'll take the lead against Everton whilst Man City are still drawing against West Ham.

Sky will go crazy with the whole "how it stands" league table, whipping everything up into some kind of frenzy. When we all know full well in reality, Man City will go on to win comfortably.
    Our only realistic hope, is an early red for a City player.

I see the PL CEO is attending our match as doesn't want to be seen handing over the PL trophy to a side with 115 charges hanging over them.......probably should have sorted it out sooner!!

There is a slim hope that West Ham players will play out of their skin to do good for their mate Declan Rice. In reality City will probably be 3 up by half time. West Ham have been absolutely PONY recently.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    There is a slim hope that West Ham players will play out of their skin to do good for their mate Declan Rice. In reality City will probably be 3 up by half time. West Ham have been absolutely PONY recently.
    West Ham could play out of their skin and still be 3 down at half time.

There is not a hope in hell of anything other than a City win. 3-0 at half time is fine with me. I could do without the tease and the false hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Bubbleblowers 21/1 against to win. (Toffees 16/1).

There is not a hope in hell of anything other than a City win. 3-0 at half time is fine with me. I could do without the tease and the false hope.
    There's always hope, p

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Our only realistic hope, is an early red for a City player.
    Ortega. Preferably.

Pfft! Like a ref would have the balls to send a City player off...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    There's always hope, p
    I don't believe in hope anymore

It isn't even that I am resigned to finishing second- I am actually very happy with it. We've had a great season after a disappointing start and I believe we can catch them next season.

But failing against West Ham....? Come on. Let's be realistic here.

It isn't even that I am resigned to finishing second- I am actually very happy with it. We've had a great season after a disappointing start and I believe we can catch them next season.

I'm at peace with second. Huge progress this season.

wd The Arsenal imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I wouldn't give West Ham a prayer if they were at home. We blew it against Villa.