Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This weekend I'm more interested in...

This weekend I'm more interested in...

watching Fury Vs Usyk than see us battle hopelessly for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Understandable, Bunnell.

Mind you, you might feel differently if you were an Arsenal supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Understandable, Bunnell.

Mind you, you might feel differently if you were an Arsenal supporter.
    I shall be drinking like a lunatic in Dublin and don't plan on watching the game. I hope City don't tease me by going a goal behind and playing like ****s for an hour

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    WHat do you reckon, JB? I'd go for Usyk on points but it will be a good fight to get there

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    WHat do you reckon, JB? I'd go for Usyk on points but it will be a good fight to get there
    I fancy Fury will try and smother Usyk using his massive size advantage and then work him up close. I suspect it's going to be a horrible fight to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I fancy Fury will try and smother Usyk using his massive size advantage and then work him up close. I suspect it's going to be a horrible fight to watch.
    I think win or lose it will be Fury's last fight - I think he'll want to make it intertesting *

* I'm often wrong **

** not as wrong as WES

I think win or lose it will be Fury's last fight - I think he'll want to make it intertesting *

* I'm often wrong **

** not as wrong as WES
    I shall be drinking vino and eating custard tarts in Lisbon. I’ll be hoping for a Hammers miracle and wanting Usyk to batter that pikey and his classless entourage into the middle of next week.

What on Earth do you mean about WES?

* I'm often wrong **

** not as wrong as WES
    He’s the man whose insights and analyses we trust above all others. The man is practically prescient L. Incredible when you think he grew up playing Lacrosse.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I shall be drinking vino and eating custard tarts in Lisbon. I’ll be hoping for a Hammers miracle and wanting Usyk to batter that pikey and his classless entourage into the middle of next week.
    Did you see the big ugly Gyppo c.unting himself off at the press conference .. “Sausage! .. rabbit! sausage! .. rabbit!”

C.unt! (him not you 7)

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The best city in Europe after London and Munich. Enjoy. Trying to remember a restaurant I was taken to on a press trip a few years back. The last of 8 courses (all of them proper courses - none of this tapas ****) was fillet of beef smothered in cheese. Sounds simple but genuinely one of the most incredible things I have ever tasted. Obviously plenty of sea food (octopus - also had some wonderful octopus) but the also know how to feed you artery clogging meat and dairy