Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Don't think we can complain about Spurs there. THey didn't stop running, especially

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    the old dog scoffer and as for his 1-on-1 .. harder than they look when your straight on with no angle and a defender harrying you. Even TH used to miss about half of those.
    The 50/50 challenge that Romero bailed on with Foden was a bloody disgrace. It that was Gabriel or Saliba I'd be absolutely furious with them.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The 50/50 challenge that Romero bailed on with Foden was a bloody disgrace. It that was Gabriel or Saliba I'd be absolutely furious with them.
    That is the first time I have seen City put under any real pressure in months. Forest had a go for a while but didn't look terribly convincing.

Really shows you how poor the league is overall. The gap between the top sides and the majority of the rest is enormous.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That is the first time I have seen City put under any real pressure in months. Forest had a go for a while but didn't look terribly convincing.

Really shows you how poor the league is overall. The gap between the top sides and the majority of the rest is enormous.
    They were there for the taking that 1st half, they looked like we did against Villa, not at the races.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They were there for the taking that 1st half, they looked like we did against Villa, not at the races.
    I only watched the last half an hour. For a second I got Michael Thomas.vibes when Son went through. Only briefly 😞

We've done all we could do. It just isn't enough. They're unstoppable

I only watched the last half an hour. For a second I got Michael Thomas.vibes when Son went through. Only briefly 😞

We've done all we could do. It just isn't enough. They're unstoppable
    1st half, they could barely string a pass together.

Still amazed they didn't even have a look at KdB's position for the 1st goal, looked mighty close to offside.

I had the first part of my original Michael Thomas vibes in that I was out of my chair in expectation. Unfortunately the second part where I jump up and smash my head against the ceiling didn't happen. Sad scenes.

The gap between Man City and Arsenal and the rest is enormous.
    Fixed that for you, p
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fixed that for you, p
    I'll allow it 😁