Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Scousers to score in the last few minutes anyone ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Yep.. And there it is .. Was wondering just how far the ref was prepared to go in order to provide Klopper with his farewell gift ?
    99 minutes.. Good grief. !
    Those two Forest players that pissed about with it on the edge of their box instead of getting rid of the f*cking thing want shooting and no mistake.

And Paul Tierney too.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Those two Forest players that pissed about with it on the edge of their box instead of getting rid of the f*cking thing want shooting and no mistake.

And Paul Tierney too.
    spot on - just ****ing clear the ball. No fan of Paul Tierney but the reaction to the drop ball/non-drop ball is ridiculous. He did the same thing the other way round in the first half. Seen it described as a "monumental" mistake by a certain Mike Dean. Talk about a pot calling a kettle Mike Riley

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    spot on - just ****ing clear the ball. No fan of Paul Tierney but the reaction to the drop ball/non-drop ball is ridiculous. He did the same thing the other way round in the first half. Seen it described as a "monumental" mistake by a certain Mike Dean. Talk about a pot calling a kettle Mike Riley
    Not sure about what he was thinking, though. Forest were clearly in possession of the ball when he blew his whistle because of a head injury. Not sure what his logic was in awarding it to Liverpool.

Love the article saying that Forest scored 'moments later'

it was about 1 1/2 min I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    :sigh:

Some might think you're doing this deliberately, la...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    :sigh:

Some might think you're doing this deliberately, la...
    he’s a utter c*nt, IUFG

Riley, not Luis.

Oh, hold on….

he’s a utter c*nt, IUFG

Riley, not Luis.

Oh, hold on….
    I feel both are accurate in this situation

The lack of ball control of the player that lost the ball trying to dribble out Row Z time, you daft ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”