Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bugger, Jimmy ruled out of the final 2 tests

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It must be one of the most painful and inconvenient minor injuries one can suffer. You get no sympathy because there's no visible sign of it, but it affects pretty much everything you do and leaves you in pain in basically any circumstances.
    I did it in South of France when my **** mate crashed a jet bike, had 2 weeks camping to go. It was agony. Also why I hate camping

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    There should be r, but unfortunately only four Tests in this series. We then play another two Tests in Sri Lanka just 18 months since we last played them I don't understand it at all
    I do wish we'd vary the length of the less prestigious series depending on the quality of the opponents. I remember watching a 2 test SL series when I was in Rajasthan c.2012. Ended 1-1 after a magic KP knock in the 2nd test. When they had Sanga and Jaya and we had Swann and proper batsmen.

That really should have been 4 tests at least. The NZ series just gone could have done with a 3rd test. We should stop playing the ODIs. We don't play domestic 50-over matches so we'll never win it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I do wish we'd vary the length of the less prestigious series depending on the quality of the opponents. I remember watching a 2 test SL series when I was in Rajasthan c.2012. Ended 1-1 after a magic KP knock in the 2nd test. When they had Sanga and Jaya and we had Swann and proper batsmen.

That really should have been 4 tests at least. The NZ series just gone could have done with a 3rd test. We should stop playing the ODIs. We don't play domestic 50-over matches so we'll never win it again.
    Can't understand 2 test series - three should be the minimum

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Can't understand 2 test series - three should be the minimum
    All to do with this stupid test league table, innit?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    All to do with this stupid test league table, innit?
    Oh yeah - which is going to end in India Australia at Lord's