Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
Jesus Christ. If you got a similar reply to one of your posts you'd be screaming Whataboutery and Straw Men from the rooftops.

WTF has any of that got to do with the stats she's raised? If you want to write a book about that, do it.

Your reply is as stupid as a Corbynista saying "But what about Palestine" when I talk about the Chinese occupation and oppression of Tibet.

Let's make this really simple:

1. Did you know women are 57% more likely to get ****ed in a car crash?
2. Do you think this is a good thing?
3. Do you think we should do something about it if we can?
No. My point is that this book is a classic exercise in victim-based rent-seeking. It creates a mentality of oppression and victimhood that simply doesn't reflect the fact that - while not perfect - the west in the early 21st century is basically the best place in history to be a woman. No ifs, no buts - it just is.

And by all means let's find ways to make things better, but let's look at everyone's problems, shall we? Not just pretend everything is hunky-dory for men while banging on about the first-world problems of enormously privileged white women.

And also, they do make female test dummies. And kiddie ones. I've seen them.