Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
she doesnt have a stage other than rage, b. she is incapable of calculation, she is just too damn angry.

I can guarantee you this- you have never known anyone like her. she is off the charts loony.
All the more reason to get it sorted ASAFP.

One word of advice, do not get into bargaining. I remember the wife's ex campaigning for ages to be allowed back into the house when we weren't there to take his old stuff (this despite the entire contents of the house having been granted to my wife). We obviously weren't having that and offered to drop off a bunch of stuff if he provided a list. In classic style, he used this perceived weakness to conduct a campaign of harassment for months. Eventually I got sick of it and just dumped his crap outside his house when it was raining. His 'priceless' collection of vintage Chelsea programmes was absolutely fvcked.

I spent that evening talking to a policeman he'd convinced I'd committed criminal damage. It was only because we were able to produce the document proving the court had granted ownership of the house's contents to my wife that I didn't end up getting nicked.

This is the sort of sh1t they do when you try and bargain with them. They use it as an opportunity to make your life hell.