Hi Sir Charlie,

I hope you're keeping well.

I was fortunate to have lunch with Bouldie and Freddy today. Poor Steve. He's doing Veganuary and the look on his face when the burgers Freddy and I ordered arrived.

We all feel sorry for Sven.

He joined the club on the basis that his decisions would be supported but the club pulled cut short the originally planned summer spend and it's becoming clear they have no interest in moving forward like they suggested to everyone.

In the summer he wanted two additional signings. He had caved in on Banega. He wanted Johnny Evans and then when the club told him no he opted for Lewis Dunk but they turned that down too. Lewis f**king Dunk.

Sad times.

I feel sorry for him. I will miss our games of Backgammon. He's a great lad. Wear's a most stunning FP Journe.

Contrary to what you might here there was no falling out with Raul or Emery.

They are all mates.

Earlier in the year I witnessed the most epic debate between Raul and Sven about the pros and cons of Cristian Pavon. As much as Sven dislikes Pavon nothing would please him more than seeing him sign for Arsenal and to prove him completely wrong.

It's the same with Emery and Banega. Sven doesn't fancy him but wouldn't say no him joining.

But that's just it. Everyone know Sven can pick a player. He's the master at this and his opinion is greatly respected.

It's just a shame the club has screwed him over.

The general consensus is there won't be any permanent signings until we've established where will be playing next season. If it's the CL then it's the standard £50m budget with money from outgoing players added to the kitty, if it's the EL again then it will be a reduced budget of just £20m (I've personally seen this figure on the internal forecasts the nerds prepare for Josh and his dad) and if we're out altogether then no money...just sales from outgoing players, loan moves and youth prospects.

Raul will leave in the summer. He's been given a new exciting role but he's a man of principle so will do the right thing. Barcelona will be gladly welcome him back.

As things stand Unai is set to become the next Arsene as he inherits all of Raul's and Sven's responsibilities.

Kind Regards,

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce