Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or does the copper in this story come across as a complete ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I laughed at the 'soldiers coming back with only one leg and going 'Look at poor me. Give me some money' bit, I must admit.

Proper copper, that. None of this touchy-feely sh1t. Just 'Sling your hook, you legless cvnt! You're making the place look untidy.'

I would immediately promote him to Chief Superintendent.
    I imagine him doing a funny voice and a little dance to that part about the one-legged soldier.

He just sounds like a typical Cambridge arsehole. He is basically admitting that he is nicking someone because they are making people feel uncomfortable, as though that is a crime.

The more I experience the police the more I think they are even bigger arseholes than they were when I was young and getting pulled over all the time for the crime of being young and driving a **** car.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I imagine him doing a funny voice and a little dance to that part about the one-legged soldier.

He just sounds like a typical Cambridge arsehole. He is basically admitting that he is nicking someone because they are making people feel uncomfortable, as though that is a crime.

The more I experience the police the more I think they are even bigger arseholes than they were when I was young and getting pulled over all the time for the crime of being young and driving a **** car.
    I really do think taking public nuisances off the street is within the purview of the police. And beggars are an unsightly, noisome nuisance, aren't they? Personally, I'm always terrified that one might :shudder: touch me. Ick.

Here's the deal with the 'homeless'. These people have decided to live outside the usual bounds of society. They reject the usual bourgeois ideas of personal responsibility, work, looking after a family and so on, in favour of sitting around demanding we all feel sorry for them for smelling bad and causing liberals to beat their chests and berate Evil Tories for, well, anything really.

The point is that by dropping out these people are betraying exactly your lot. Their refusal to work and pay tax means that there is less tax revenue to give away to whichever insane minority you lot find fashionable at the moment. Male lesbians, Owen Jones, whatever. The homeless are stealing from Our NHS, from Our Benefits Monkeys and from Our Loony Left Councils.

wd the homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Here's the deal with the 'homeless'. These people have decided to live outside the usual bounds of society. They reject the usual bourgeois ideas of personal responsibility, work, looking after a family and so on, in favour of sitting around demanding we all feel sorry for them for smelling bad and causing liberals to beat their chests and berate Evil Tories for, well, anything really.

The point is that by dropping out these people are betraying exactly your lot. Their refusal to work and pay tax means that there is less tax revenue to give away to whichever insane minority you lot find fashionable at the moment. Male lesbians, Owen Jones, whatever. The homeless are stealing from Our NHS, from Our Benefits Monkeys and from Our Loony Left Councils.

wd the homeless.
    Talking of loonies, have you followed this Green Party shětshow?

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...lenor-15082023

Talking of loonies, have you followed this Green Party shětshow?

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...lenor-15082023
    Ahh, so she's somehow complicit in her father's "despicable sex crimes against children".

Well at least for consistency, 'they' should now go around the houses of the wider family and tear down photographs of her dad, his parents and grandparents and make Aimee grovel in apology for eternity for her father's acts.

wd the Greens
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I really do think taking public nuisances off the street is within the purview of the police. And beggars are an unsightly, noisome nuisance, aren't they? Personally, I'm always terrified that one might :shudder: touch me. Ick.
    I am more annoyed by charity chuggers to be honest. Bucket shaking ****s asking for money or my bank details for some strange charity that probably spends 40% of its income on 'lobbying' MPs over lunch.

They never move those ****s along do they. Far easier to pick on the pissed bloke with no shoes.

**** the Police!

One assumes that Peter's harassment by that Cop who's taken a dim view of him is continuing asunder
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

**** the Police!
    Tha.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-45301449

I hope he ends up ****ing homeless, the condescending ****....
    Luke is the only complete **** in that story P
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    One assumes that Peter's harassment by that Cop who's taken a dim view of him is continuing asunder
    No, that **** has gone quiet for three weeks when I challenged him to interview me under caution. He knows he can't do this because as soon as he does, and I raise all the issues about criminal damage, he can no longer ignore it.

He said he would be forced to arrest me if I didnt come in for a chat (another bluff) and I told him he had no grounds nor need to arrest me and that I was happy to attend a voluntary interview at any time or place of his choosing. Not hear a word for nearly a month. ****!