Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Should have won that match.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Encouraging signs and certainly no need to panic.

Home win this Saturday and we progress.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Pretty much my take on it. 7 or 8 very winnable games coming up. Just need that 1st win and start to build confidence

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Pretty much my take on it. 7 or 8 very winnable games coming up. Just need that 1st win and start to build confidence
    Looks like a good time to play West Ham?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Ramsey sold by the end of the month?

Sadly, I can't see there being much interest in him on the continent. I'm guessing if he moves it would be to a PL club.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Ramsey sold by the end of the month?

Sadly, I can't see there being much interest in him on the continent. I'm guessing if he moves it would be to a PL club.
    I expected nothing from these two matches so it starts now.

Would like to see Leno and Torreira more involved from now, they were the real summer investments for the future so I see no point in them sitting out matches. Guendozi has to stay in based on performance so all new in N5.

Yes, 11 days to sell Ramsey abroad.

I expected nothing from these two matches so it starts now.

Would like to see Leno and Torreira more involved from now, they were the real summer investments for the future so I see no point in them sitting out matches. Guendozi has to stay in based on performance so all new in N5.

Yes, 11 days to sell Ramsey abroad.

It seems like we can have a whole sale change in the structure of the club, but some common issues remain. Shouldn't we have got rid of Ramsey 2 weeks ago, if he had not signed an extension? It's Ozil, Sanchez, Walcott, Jack etc all over again. I'm sure, we will learn from this
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman