Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Another ridiculous pre-season penalty shootout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Moaning about a penalty shoot out in a ridiculous competition
    Indeed.

One of the highlights of the evening I would suggest, right in front of me and the kid too. Wd penalty shoot outs.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indeed.

One of the highlights of the evening I would suggest, right in front of me and the kid too. Wd penalty shoot outs.
    You've seen Cech save a penalty - astonishing. I switched off at half-time, I'll be honest. German commentary wasn't helping but I'd seen enough. Guendozi is going to be a God

Guendozi is going to be a God

You've seen Cech save a penalty - astonishing. I switched off at half-time, I'll be honest. German commentary wasn't helping but I'd seen enough. Guendozi is going to be a God
    I think you're messing up looking like a '60s/'70s rock god with real Divinity, la.

You know. Proper Gods. Like Ganesha, Shiva, DB10 etc.

He does take a few risks.....is going to need to tighten his game up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Are you suggesting that a teenage kid with a small number of appearances in Ligue2 will have to improve his game to perform efficiently in the best league in the world?

On signing I expected the kid to slide into the background and almost not be seen, a French wild haired version of the wee Asian lads we signed who rarely played, however on analysis of the summer he will I suspect be a more regular occurrence in the match day 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't disagree though I only saw the first half. Thought he took (some) risks because he was isolated on the ball and a couple of occasions did supremely well