Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have to say, I find some of the slobbering over Wenger to be over the top and

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. He had to say it.

He actually started that with 'I have to say...'

Maybe he's right? Maybe he does have some sort of psychological compulsion to say things like that? Perhaps he deserves our sympathy?

Or he might just be a truculent gob****e?
    He's like an over-excited puppy. One of those ones with massive paws and no self-control or co-ordination, blundering into things and scattering finer feelings, good taste and decency to the four corners of the room, where he will later chew them up before shítting himself in the night and having his nose rubbed in it in the morning.

The puppy in question is a bit retarded, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's like an over-excited puppy. One of those ones with massive paws and no self-control or co-ordination, blundering into things and scattering finer feelings, good taste and decency to the four corners of the room, where he will later chew them up before shítting himself in the night and having his nose rubbed in it in the morning.

The puppy in question is a bit retarded, of course.
    My god that's a pathetic post. As obtuse and irrelevant as it is self-indulgent. You really have lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    My god that's a pathetic post. As obtuse and irrelevant as it is self-indulgent. You really have lost it.
    Yes mate, I've lost it entirely.

Have a nice weekend.