Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop crying you soft British cow

Stop crying you soft British cow

You clearly pushed the Canadian girl going into the last lap and she just got on with it. Then the Korean barely brushes you and you collapse into a heap.

Soft. As. Custard.

It didn't look like she was ever really in a position to push for gold. Looked a bit too off the pace and over cooked it trying to get back into the mix

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It didn't look like she was ever really in a position to push for gold. Looked a bit too off the pace and over cooked it trying to get back into the mix
    I'll be honest, 7s, I know sod all about the sport as when I lived in Canada it was a Quebecois passion, the rest of the country didn't give a toss.

But yes, she looked well back and there was a clear push to get into third place which she immediately lost before crashing out on the smallest of contact. Never in with a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You clearly pushed the Canadian girl going into the last lap and she just got on with it. Then the Korean barely brushes you and you collapse into a heap.

Soft. As. Custard.
    Racist Canadian ****

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Soft. As. Custard.
    I have literally no idea what you're on about. But if it's the Even More Pointless Olympics, you're a cünt.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have literally no idea what you're on about. But if it's the Even More Pointless Olympics, you're a cünt.
    I watched a skiing event the other evening. Now not your average downhill fast as fúck or the ski jump thing but a so called sport called Moguls.

Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I watched a skiing event the other evening. Now not your average downhill fast as fúck or the ski jump thing but a so called sport called Moguls.

Check it out.
    Meh. It's still just sliding, though, isn't it?

The Slidey Olympics imo. I watched a bit of ski jumping and tbf there aren't many endeavours that involve a human hurtling through the air for a hundred metres. Gets a bit samey after a while though. And the slalom skiing is crap. They keep hitting the sticky things all the way down. I quite like a bit of the jumping-on-a-cart-rattling-down-an-icy-tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The Slidey Olympics imo. I watched a bit of ski jumping and tbf there aren't many endeavours that involve a human hurtling through the air for a hundred metres. Gets a bit samey after a while though. And the slalom skiing is crap. They keep hitting the sticky things all the way down. I quite like a bit of the jumping-on-a-cart-rattling-down-an-icy-tube.
    Yes. Hitting the sticky things has always annoyed me. Surely the whole point should be to avoid them, not just ski straight through them?

Is Franz Klammer still in the skiing? (he is literally the only skier I can name)

It isn't more pointless, it's equally pointless, from a sporting perspective. Like the summer Olympics, anything remotely interesting from a sporting perspective is so blighted by drugs that it also becomes pointless.

However, it is entertaining, much more so imo than the summer Olympics. Lots of people flying through the air, hurtling down hills at insane speeds and sliding about. All good, light entertainment which can pass the time.

Although I'll miss the (ice) hockey being a serious affair. Canada proving its dominance was always one of my highlights of the winter Olympics. Shame they messed about with it.