Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Arseblog reporting that

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The lad is just reporting what is being reported in Germany.

It is quite standard blogging / journalism, to be fair.
    It is utterly retarded bóllocks to believe a single word of it.

When you negotiate a pay rise, does either you or your company think it imperative to report the exact figures to the world? Why would a football club / agent / player choose to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is utterly retarded bóllocks to believe a single word of it.

When you negotiate a pay rise, does either you or your company think it imperative to report the exact figures to the world? Why would a football club / agent / player choose to do so?
    I have never argued or suggested otherwise so I don't understand your anger with me. Nor am I saying it is good journalism, simply saying it is how it works.

Ftr I believe none of it for the reasons you point out. On occasion an agent will release figures when it is in his or his clients interest but in this case I am not sure how that would be the case.

To finish if it is a fight you are after then fine but proceed with caution as I shall happily arrange to meet you but then I will stab you. Let's be 100% clear on this.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have never argued or suggested otherwise so I don't understand your anger with me. Nor am I saying it is good journalism, simply saying it is how it works.

Ftr I believe none of it for the reasons you point out. On occasion an agent will release figures when it is in his or his clients interest but in this case I am not sure how that would be the case.

To finish if it is a fight you are after then fine but proceed with caution as I shall happily arrange to meet you but then I will stab you. Let's be 100% clear on this.
    I have expressed no anger whatsoever but suspect you are feeling delicate due to a hangover, so I will refrain from giving you the chiding you so richly deserve.