Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This numberwang business. I know these things take time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Personally I would rather stick with Lacazette and Giroud than risk the losing the latter (as opposed to the Laca)
    I like Laca, I hope he is a success at the club. it's always going to be difficult for him the way we play.

I may be wrong but one of the weaker links of the team is Iwobi imo.

Where does MKH fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I like Laca, I hope he is a success at the club. it's always going to be difficult for him the way we play.

I may be wrong but one of the weaker links of the team is Iwobi imo.

Where does MKH fit?
    Anywhere he wants to - simply a wonderful football, p. And I said that when he went to United. Harsh on Iwobi though - thought he was excellent in both Chelsea games. The Armenian will take his place

Anywhere he wants to - simply a wonderful football, p. And I said that when he went to United. Harsh on Iwobi though - thought he was excellent in both Chelsea games. The Armenian will take his place

United fan commented to me the other night that I had continually been of this voice while questioning his relative failure at United. Been a while since an arrival in N5 has quite got my attention.

Iwobi will drop down, impossible really to argue against though still a role to play.

Wenger has some tough calls (especially if Aubameyang arrives). There is a decent argument for leaving out the Welsh though a tricky one to manage given his contract situation.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

United fan commented to me the other night that I had continually been of this voice while questioning his relative failure at United. Been a while since an arrival in N5 has quite got my attention.

Iwobi will drop down, impossible really to argue against though still a role to play.

Wenger has some tough calls (especially if Aubameyang arrives). There is a decent argument for leaving out the Welsh though a tricky one to manage given his contract situation.
    Jack, Mesut and 9 others - not that hard

The midfield two has to be Jack and Elneny really.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The midfield two has to be Jack and Elneny really.
    Where does Johnny Evans fit in though?

B71 4LF

Good question. Either Kos is completely ****ed in the Achilles area or he still sees Mustafi somewhere else other than Arsenal. There’s a third option which involves a back three but talking about that upsets me so we will leave it there.

If only the notion of fighting for one's place in the team was in the skill-set of the contemporary footballer.

I think Iwobi could become a decent player but he needs a real kick up the arse. He is a big strong lad but is soft as ****e- he is quick but never really shows it.If he made the most of his physique he could be quite a player.

We can leave Ramsey out for now. He will have a role once Ozil leaves in the summer.