Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The whole club is currently a shambles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    and even if we didn't have a pot to piss in...it's hardly the only problem
    motivation/tactics/how a top club can take so many savage beatings (4's 5's 6's EIGHTS), the top players we missed out on due to incompetence, the utter dross we have signed, the simple things we fail to address - like how did we not sign a centre half in the summer? We need someone who has the first ****ing clue on how to defend. I could go on. I could write a book on it

But Rich your attitude seems to be just blame it all on the money, and continue what we're doing because improvement is apparently impossible. So why even bother trying?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    But Rich your attitude seems to be just blame it all on the money, and continue what we're doing because improvement is apparently impossible. So why even bother trying?
    I think it says it all about the Board of the club and the lack of ambition, tbh, tr2.

We actually have been doing what we've always done. And instead of getting what we've always got, we've gone backwards. The Board have done nothing about that. They are complicit in the footballing regression of the club.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”