Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
I'll give you the fact he was talking about black immigration from the West Indies, but on the general principle of mass immigration into this country and the overall trend, he was spot on. Bloodshed, the increasing normalisation of alien culture, colonisation by stealth (first locally and increasingly nationally) and population replacement - it's all happening.

The trend for non-white, non-European immigration into this country is relentlessly upwards and the birthrates of those non-white, non-European immigrants massively exceeds that of the native population. How else do you imagine that trend can end but in the scenario Powell described?

It doesn't suit you to acknowledge the seismic changes that are taking place, but that doesn't make them any less real.
In other words, it hasn't happened yet, and it isnt what he was talking about, but he was still right in a sense....if we had encountered aliens from another planet and not taken a thought enough stance on earth's borders, and some of those aliens had settled in Wolverhampton and signed on, he would have been right?

It does actually 'suit me' to be concerned by things like this. It suits me to discuss it. IT doesnt suit me to vilify all of those immigrants, call them savages and attack the cornerstones of their culture, religion, beliefs, procreation.....

You dont want constant and considerable immigration- that is a perfectly valid view. The rest is worrying and I want to know where it comes from.