Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
Ok, digging up my old post was a nifty move, I grant you. But I don't think it was the zinger he (or you) like to believe. I am, after all, notorious for being a major drama queen prone to absurd hyperbole and it's no surprise to find me in just such a frenzy at a time when Spurs were in with a shout of winning the league.
you see, I didnt dig it out as such. I knew it was there because I remember you being a big pussy about it at the time, just like the rest of us.

I didnt dig it out to embarrass you. It was to illustrate the point that, whatever the final table said, there was a moment there where it genuinely looked terrifyingly likely. Had they beaten West Brom, god knows what would have happened.

Benefit of hindsight, it required Leicester to collapse and wasnt all that likely. The coolness at a distance is as inaccurate as the panic of the time. Somewhere in the middle is about the right pitch.

In other words, you were wrong then, you're wrong now, and I am right.

And I was being nice about it. I left out the part of the post where you admitted to ****ing a man.