Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Peter. You mentioned this Patel women being unbearably thick. I have developed a deep

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Are you trying to speak like a working class person?

It doesnt suit you....
    I am attempting to communicate with you in a language you will understand. In the same way that when I speak to a Frenchman I speak French, when I speak to a Paddy I grunt, when I speak to you I speak common.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I am attempting to communicate with you in a language you will understand. In the same way that when I speak to a Frenchman I speak French, when I speak to a Paddy I grunt, when I speak to you I speak common.
    Must get horribly confusing. Do you ever worry that the real you will simply disappear?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Must get horribly confusing. Do you ever worry that the real you will simply disappear?
    I doubt very much whether there is a real me any more. HMRC have sucked everything else out of me over the years; I assume they own my id and my soul as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I doubt very much whether there is a real me any more. HMRC have sucked everything else out of me over the years; I assume they own my id and my soul as well.
    Now we are getting somewhere...these speech patterns, the accents. These are your tax dodging alter egos arent they.

I bet you have a big bag full of birth certificates somewhere.