Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
Firstly, I obviously agree. Secondly, I don't actually think anyone is suggesting they should be treated the same in any meaningful way. That's a bit of a straw man. No-one thinks a man who touches a woman's knee should be jailed.

A lot of people are pushing back against the idea that hands on knees are trivial because that doesn't tackle the 'culture' of masculinity that we both acknowledge exists. But anyone sane and worth listening to KNOWS it's trivial. The divergence comes when people claim that we need to have a zero tolerance approach to ANY expression of masculine sexuality in ORDER to tackle the more serious stuff.

We both think this is ****ing stupid.
I attended a function and sat at a large round table with two women either side of me. They both began stroking my thigh beneath the table cloth, completely without provocation and independent of each other.
I recall being slightly drunk at the time but amidst the fog, my biggest problem was how to extricate myself from this little menage a trois and leave each of them feeling they could leave with both of their dignities intact.
:-/