Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Things I like abroad better than here. #121131

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was thinking about an app for people to share public toilet info for those who like walking. Yes Walking not wa nking
    Though it's probably already done.
    whilst away I walked over 100miles in 2 weeks and finding a pisser isn't always the easiest thing.
    hotels are always good (most of the time) I am never worried to stroll in and use the facilities. worst case pretend to be on the phone.
    All a bit George Michael no?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    **** all wrong with George Michael, imo.

Except that he's dead, I suppose, but you know what I mean.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Actually, him being dead is the worst thing about him. The little patch of grass in Highgate by The Flask, Ray Davies's house and Kate Moss's house is now a permenant shrine to the auld bugger and it's a bleedin mess with scruffy flags, messages, dead flowers and so on. And tourists everywhere, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Actually, him being dead is the worst thing about him. The little patch of grass in Highgate by The Flask, Ray Davies's house and Kate Moss's house is now a permenant shrine to the auld bugger and it's a bleedin mess with scruffy flags, messages, dead flowers and so on. And tourists everywhere, of course.
    Why there? He's from my manor, up Henley way. Goring, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Why there? He's from my manor, up Henley way. Goring, I think.
    Not on the Northern Line though, is it? It's not where you come from but where you end up, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not on the Northern Line though, is it? It's not where you come from but where you end up, I think.
    Right, of course. He lived, and died, in Goring.

Decent singer for sure.

I watched Freedom last week. Meh.

Decent singer for sure.

I watched Freedom last week. Meh.
    Must admit I rather lost interest when his band broke up. Got all their LPs though. Genius, was George.

Not any more, mate. They've got grindr for that.