Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So who are the current most popular managers with whom to replace the SFC ASAP?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [QUOTE=SWv2;4179827][QUOTE=Pokster;4179825]
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I don't need badges as I played at a certain level.

Anyhow they are coached on 1 night a week by a fully badged up chap.

So, for the avoidance of doubt, you dont have any badges whatsoever.

We all played at a certain level, sw. That level may well have been 'pretty ****' but it was definitely certain for most of us

[QUOTE=Peter;4179831][QUOTE=SWv2;4179827]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So, for the avoidance of doubt, you dont have any badges whatsoever.

We all played at a certain level, sw. That level may well have been 'pretty ****' but it was definitely certain for most of us

In my youth I had badges – The Jam, The Who, Secret Affair. That type of thing. I had a CND one also of course, Red Wedge influence I expect.

Nowadays I am not a football coach so I don’t have badges. I have been asked, and have declined, to attend various FAI coaching courses and seminars. Not for me.

Small step from such things to having your initials on a track top.

You have had the pleasure of meeting me Pedro. I expect you know this is not me.

[QUOTE=SWv2;4179834][QUOTE=Peter;4179831]
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

In my youth I had badges – The Jam, The Who, Secret Affair. That type of thing. I had a CND one also of course, Red Wedge influence I expect.

Nowadays I am not a football coach so I don’t have badges. I have been asked, and have declined, to attend various FAI coaching courses and seminars. Not for me.

Small step from such things to having your initials on a track top.

You have had the pleasure of meeting me Pedro. I expect you know this is not me.

Yes, I see your point, especially regarding initials.

I managed a Sunday team for two years. Huge upturn in results after I came in and changed the system. I am just a natural, cant help it.

Badges me arse...