Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
You grew up with largely secular and westernised Turkish Cypriots. They are not the problem and neither are they the largest muslim population in this country. My wife grew up in Bradford alongside muslims who still have the dust of the Kashmir and the Punjab still on their shalwar kameez. She got a bit sick of being called 'kuffar whore' every day when she dared to wear jeans or a skirt. She was also utterly unfazed by the grooming scandals, since she and everyone else she'd grown up with had known they were going on for years.

Those are the people we're dealing with, p. And let's call them what they are: barbarians. And we are filling our towns and cities with them.
No, sorry, you cant have that. When I separate muslims I am accused of liking the sea but not the part that fills my lungs and drowns me.

when you two start giving me your population forecasts you are lumping every single muslim in the UK into one barrel and giving me a mass number of fundamental ****wits. You cant have it both ways- you cant tell me I was lucky to grow up with the good muslims and then still count them.

For the record the biggest communities where I lived were the pakistani and bangladeshi muslim communities. As you say, you barely even knew the turkish cypriots were muslim.