Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Food/dishes that you're supposed to think are great, but who you don't like.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not to mention airline food. The finest mashed potato I have ever tasted was on a BA long haul flight.

Back in the day, KLM used to present a most creditable seafood platter.
    I had a chicken dish with mashed potato on air canada. I wasn't expecting much I was nearly tempted to not eat it at all. but it was tremendous.
    However the bread is always disgusting.

sometimes when I am flying I just want to be left alone and don't want a tray with all these bits and bobs laying about.

I also like a window seat
    I hate aisle seats
    They unsettle me
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I had a chicken dish with mashed potato on air canada. I wasn't expecting much I was nearly tempted to not eat it at all. but it was tremendous.
    However the bread is always disgusting.

sometimes when I am flying I just want to be left alone and don't want a tray with all these bits and bobs laying about.
    No trays in business, f. A fresh white tablecloth, a little vase with a flower, and proper silver cruet sets

No trays in business, f. A fresh white tablecloth, a little vase with a flower, and proper silver cruet sets
    I like the aircraft with feet salt and pepper pots they have on Virgin long haul
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I like the aircraft with feet salt and pepper pots they have on Virgin long haul
    I've only ever flown Virgin once. Delhi, I think it was. Most of their flights are to tourist destinations, aren't they? :sniff:

I never have the chance to do so.
    Though I have a friend who seems to do it for a hobby not sure how he gets all these deals.