Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So. 19 years ago, Dennis scred that goal against Argentina.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If I'd said that you'd have called me a ****. How come he gets away with it? Is it because I'm English? You hate the English, don't you?
    I demand you retract that!

I only ever seek to defend myself from the constant vile racist abuse you throw at me, never do I simply launch a personal attack on you.

As for M yes he is a ****, but he knows that, we all know that, I expect his girlfriend knows that also. There is little virtue in pointing this out. It would be a waste of typing time.

Speaking of Monty I watched a programme last night with that Yotam Ottolenghi bloke, strikes me as another ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I only ever seek to defend myself from the constant vile racist abuse you throw at me, never do I simply launch a personal attack on you.

As for M yes he is a ****, but he knows that, we all know that, I expect his girlfriend knows that also. There is little virtue in pointing this out. It would be a waste of typing time.

Speaking of Monty I watched a programme last night with that Yotam Ottolenghi bloke, strikes me as another ****.
    Yotam Ottolenghi manages to achieve the rather impressive feat of making food that's gayer than himself.

Ooh, I saw that, and I've always previously thought thon Ottolenghi was a ****, mainly because Ian Harvey loved him, but I found him rather sweet. His penchant for pomegranate molasses still leaves me a little cold, mind.

'Pomegranate' is a kind of fruit eaten by people in civilised countries. Hold on. 'Fruit' is like a potato but sweeter.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Well here is all the evidence you need. I had forgot about the two red cards in that game tbh...

Windy day too, makes the pass even betterer imo
    If Brazil hadn't cheated their way through the semi-final they would have beaten France in the final

If Brazil hadn't cheated their way through the semi-final they would have beaten France in the final
    officials from Kuwait, Saudi and Oman. With the greatest of respect to those footballing powerhouses, hardly the best officials for a WC semi final.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Ooh, I saw that, and I've always previously thought thon Ottolenghi was a ****, mainly because Ian Harvey loved him, but I found him rather sweet. His penchant for pomegranate molasses still leaves me a little cold, mind.

'Pomegranate' is a kind of fruit eaten by people in civilised countries. Hold on. 'Fruit' is like a potato but sweeter.
    I am not sure I have ever had a pomegranate molass.

I did eat in YO’s place on Upper Street once it turns out.

I recall having to toast my own bread which in a fragile state really fúcking annoyed me. Trendy London *******s of the highest order.

You were probably robbed in 78 also, the whole kerfuffle pre-game with cast on the arm of one of the twins.

You were probably robbed in 78 also, the whole kerfuffle pre-game with cast on the arm of one of the twins.
    Not to mention the Euro 2000 semi against Italy

Not to mention the Euro 2000 semi against Italy
    almost 90 minutes against 10 men, two missed penalties in normal time. Not sure, ref could have done much more to help the Dutch win it tbf

I am not sure I have ever had a pomegranate molass.

I did eat in YO’s place on Upper Street once it turns out.

I recall having to toast my own bread which in a fragile state really fúcking annoyed me. Trendy London *******s of the highest order.
    Their cake selection in the window is quite superb, I must confess. When I first started dating the missus, she lived off Upper Street and on the way back to hers from an Arsenal game, I'd always pop in and bring her back some treats, trying hard not to vomit when they gave me the bill.

Ahh, them were the days. When doing something nice almost always resulted in sex *sigh*