Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
Nah, Greece is a dump, the people are miserable and unhelpful and describing the food as basic is being kind. What it really is is boring at best and awful at worst.

And I have never taken a holiday in Dubai in my life. I fly into Dubai, and then transfer to a wonderful resort in Fujairah where the staff are fantastically helpful, the weather is hot and sunny and the food is magnificent. Now you could rightly point out that I haven't actually holidayed in Fujairah, I have just sat in a resort in Fujairah. Which is true, and that's the way I want it.

Put my resort in Greece and would I go to it? Certainly, provided it contained no miserable, unhelpful Greeks and they had nothing to do with my food. Hope that helps.
You might as well have just written there "My name is WES, I am a thick, ignorant **** with no imagination" tbf

I'm glad you enjoy your holidays in the UAE - they sound incredibly tedious but that seems to suit you.

Thanks for letting me know that all the happy, helpful Greeks I encountered were in fact miserable and unhelpful. And as I said, the food was lovely. But you know best obviously. Stupid ****