Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perhaps Sanchez is the type of player who cares more about scoring goals than winning

Perhaps Sanchez is the type of player who cares more about scoring goals than winning

therefore he will stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    therefore he will stay.
    He is a better player now, is he not, than when we bought him?

Maybe AW hasn't entirely losty his ability to develop players. Or maybe he has improved despite Arsene being a Senile Germano-French See You Next Tuesday.

therefore he will stay.
    Think it will come down to money. If they offer him £250k-£300k a week he'll stay imo.

therefore he will stay.
    When he thumped the badge the other day he also pointed down at himself with two raised arms. I take this to mean he'll stay.

But I wouldn't give him 300k a week. He's simply not good enough for that.

Ozil on the other hand deserves whatever sum he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    When he thumped the badge the other day he also pointed down at himself with two raised arms. I take this to mean he'll stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Which part amused you, Billy?

I would say he probably one of the best players in the premier league. if not the best and he contributes more than goals he creates them too

Which part amused you, Billy?
    Ozil being worth whatever sum he wants. While some may debate who the better player is (Sanchez without a doubt), the type of players that they are dictates that Sanchez is worth more money in terms of wages.

I would say he probably one of the best players in the premier league. if not the best and he contributes more than goals he creates them too
    Oh, I agree that he's our second or third best player. But we could get two world class players from Europe for that money. It also means that other squad members will start to demand more money. Hazard gets 190k a week and is the best player in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Ozil being worth whatever sum he wants. While some may debate who the better player is (Sanchez without a doubt), the type of players that they are dictates that Sanchez is worth more money in terms of wages.
    You have clearly never watched Mesut Ozil play football.