Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Well, I should qualify my position by saying that as an introvert I often avoid talking to people at all, and there are some people I absolutely do not want to have a conversation with as it is all too awkward, but where it matters (the workplace) to make interactions with people I am quite personable and seek to establish good relations by looking for people's qualities. The only people I am likely to characterise as stupid are salesmen, for thinking that I might fall for their bullshít

If that's gay then so be it but I should remind you that there is nothing wrong with being gay in twenty-seventen, young man.
Ah, but salesmen don't judge, do they. The fact is that some people will fall for their bull**** and its their job to believe that you might be one of them. A good salesman convinces himself and you. He isn't stupid.....

As much as I want to hate people, I don't. Through work I have discovered that I am actually far better than most as establishing relationships with them and getting them onside. I reserve the right to despise them personally, and myself.