Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
It is hilarious that not one of you is prepared to admit just how right I was about that, even now. And how right I am always am on goalkeepers...always.

Either way, Ramsey is a useless ****, on that I would like to think we are all now agreed, surely?

Also Wilshere..... he can **** right off.
Um, well, not quite on the Almunia and keeper thing generally. But I am so pleased with your view of Ramsey that I will let that one slide.

Absolutely correct on Ramsey, my litmus test for the next manager will simply be this: did he sell Ramsey in his first summer with the club? Yes, top man. No, I'm waiting for the next manager. Also, note that your view of Ramsey apparently means that people like Ash and Charles have a right to be rude to you and Luis Anaconda will suggest you need a new hobby. Funny ole game, football.

Jack is a tougher one. I still think he's very talented but the fact that he can't get into Bournemouth's first 11 regularly suggests to me that he lacks the desire and focus to be an Arsenal player. At least once Wenger leaves, anyway.