Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This feels like the end of the Terry Neill years.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    We've spent fortunes the last 3-4 years and the team hasn't got any better. Everything happening on the pitch is down to Wenger. The only thing Kroenke is responsible for is offering him a new contract, and even then Wenger can't be forced to sign it.
    We've bought a couple of shiny additions, we've not exactly gone out and put down £100m a la United (I know), Chelsea, City, etc. There is just a general malaise around the entire club and that's the boards responsibility to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We've bought a couple of shiny additions, we've not exactly gone out and put down £100m a la United (I know), Chelsea, City, etc. There is just a general malaise around the entire club and that's the boards responsibility to fix.
    He has been given money to spend and bought a load of **** for the most part. £300m spent since 2012/13 and we've not improved in the slightest. If anything the football has got worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He has been given money to spend and bought a load of **** for the most part. £300m spent since 2012/13 and we've not improved in the slightest. If anything the football has got worse.
    Have you seen what you get for a £100k a week these days? Jesse Lingard*

*I could probably have said Walcott

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    He does talk nicely
    I thought you rated Walcott?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I thought you rated Walcott?
    Not me Albert
    He is in the wrong sport
    10 characters? Pile of cund.