Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one that thought the ref got all three decisions correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm embarrassed by the lack of it - I apologise to awimb, my family who have supported me through this difficult time, Wes's mum for whom gratuitous abuse is a way of life, and to Wes himself for failing to call him an opinionated dimwit who would struggle to tell the difference between a fair challenge and a penalty even though he both looks like and has the charisma of the ******* love child of Howard Webb, Mike Dean and Mike Riley
    That's the shít we need (Where's Headgear, I fancy calling someone a dirty commie tramp.)

Even your very inaccurate description doesn't reveal why it was a penalty - it simply wasn't. There is nobody more objective than me on this board which shows just why you are clearly wrong here. Contact in itself doesn't mean a penalty, otherwise you would have 100 a match - even you might have the intelligence to spot that. There was a coming together - there wasn't a foul
    Lewandowski was in possession of the ball, it was played into him by Robben (I think), he had taken a touch and was moving across the box, Kos came from the side and slightly behind him and put his arm across him and initiated a small amount of contact, Lewandowski threw himself to the ground.

We have no complaints imo.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Lewandowski was in possession of the ball, it was played into him by Robben (I think), he had taken a touch and was moving across the box, Kos came from the side and slightly behind him and put his arm across him and initiated a small amount of contact, Lewandowski threw himself to the ground.

agggggghhh.

That's the noise fans make when we misplace a pass.

I don't think this bickering serves any purpose other than to provide a snapshot of what it is currently like to support Arsenal.

Brother fighting brother, neighbour v neighbour, arguing over whether he should stay or go, penalty or not penalty. Opinion v opinion, none really relevant. Some less relevant than others, some entirely irrelevant though to be fair he may be in surgery.

It was a penalty. The Greek bloke gave it. The penalty decided fúck all over the course of the two legged tie in which we were simply embarrassed and shown to be light years from the very top level.

Wenger out.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Again nothing you described sounds like a penalty - please see previous posts for gratuitous insults. I can't keep retyping the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I don't think this bickering serves any purpose other than to provide a snapshot of what it is currently like to support Arsenal.

Brother fighting brother, neighbour v neighbour, arguing over whether he should stay or go, penalty or not penalty. Opinion v opinion, none really relevant. Some less relevant than others, some entirely irrelevant though to be fair he may be in surgery.

It was a penalty. The Greek bloke gave it. The penalty decided fúck all over the course of the two legged tie in which we were simply embarrassed and shown to be light years from the very top level.

Wenger out.
    It wasn't a penalty. The ref was bent. UEFA were determined that we went out.

It's a fúcking conspiracy.

Again nothing you described sounds like a penalty - please see previous posts for gratuitous insults. I can't keep retyping the same thing
    You could call him a ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It wasn't a penalty. The ref was bent. UEFA were determined that we went out.

It's a fúcking conspiracy.

Some less relevant than others, some entirely irrelevant
    though to be fair he may be in surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Great climax
    Keep it up
    That's what your mum said
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Wenger out.
    There was just as much, or more, fighting and abuse in the glory days, SW. Great fun, of course.