A massive overhaul is needed from top to bottom at Arsenal. Obviously the board and manager need replacing, but in terms of the team, we need a new goalkeeper, left back, central midfielder and a striker. Will we get enough money from the Sanchez sale to fund all that? Probably not. You're looking at about £50m maximum, on top of whatever funds we have in the first place. Joe Hart will be available in the summer, Tom Heaton from Burnley is a more left field choice, not as expensive but a decent keeper in any case. **** knows which decent left backs are available and want to come to us. CM's, I'd love Isco, wanted him since his Malaga days and I think he'd be a perfect fit to replace Santi. Striker, we aren't attractive enough to sign someone like Griezmann or any other real marquee players. After seeing how Sanchez became frustrated with the runner up mentality that runs through the club I don't think any truly world class players playing for the powerhouse clubs would want to come anywhere near us. Lacazette and Belotti are decent options. Reus is too injury prone and probably wouldn't come anyway.