Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
Honestly think a different manager would get better results than Wenger is with these players. We certainly wouldn't lose 5-1 in a game like this with someone like Simeone setting the team up. Hopefully we can attract a manager that will make Ozil and Sanchez think it's worth staying, although it seems like Ozil likes being mollycoddled by Wenger so maybe he'll **** off.
You think a world class manager would come knowing the board will never spend the money required to win the prem? As far as the Septic is concerned, 1st is only worth about £10m more than 4th so why spend the extra cash? Better to wait to see whether you can get a job at a club who will back up your initial success with extra investment allowing you to crack on and try and win the thing.

He will never sell the club. In the past, owners like him would cash out, but he knows that it's a goldmine. He says no sports team owner should care about success as it costs too much.

Thanks for the good years, Arsenal. But I'll never see any glory in my life again.

Didn't Berni say he'd rather win one Ashes down under than ever see us win the league again? I reckon B is in league with the Septic.