Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some vaguely interesting stuff on our errant midfielder here from his old club

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    That's nothing to brag about, Ash. Gyms are good; very, very good indeed.

They allow you to exercise the most important muscle in your body, your heart. And post workout, the endorphin surge brings new happiness to your being. And if you're lucky, there is usually some serious scenery about.

Well done, the gym.
    Jesus Q Christ, if you start sweating in a gym they'll have to evacuate the fúcking place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus Q Christ, if you start sweating in a gym they'll have to evacuate the fúcking place.
    Knowing some of the cheeky *******s they would advertise his outpourings under the term "new pool added"

He probably has to pay about £100 a month to do that as well..... as you say, I feel sorry for the others who pay it and get splattered in his bodily fluids
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

This idea that I spend my life sweating excessively is a myth that I fully object to.

You're going to bang on about it endlessly now, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    This idea that I spend my life sweating excessively is a myth that I fully object to.

You're going to bang on about it endlessly now, aren't you?
    Wait, are you suggesting that I am the only person here who has suffered the splashback from your effusive emissions? I believe that many amongst us have tasted the salty outpourings of your overactive glands. (Some possibly also glans.)

Wait, are you suggesting that I am the only person here who has suffered the splashback from your effusive emissions? I believe that many amongst us have tasted the salty outpourings of your overactive glands. (Some possibly also glans.)
    I got splashed with something when i squashed the pint beaker on his head

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I got splashed with something when i squashed the pint beaker on his head
    A classic awimb moment.

I expect that's, what, 3 or 4 years ago now.

A classic awimb moment.

I expect that's, what, 3 or 4 years ago now.
    I'd guess 9 or 10

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I'd guess 9 or 10
    My word.

Another lie, an outrageous lie to boot. I may have perspired slightly in the Woodbine as the f*cker is hotter than a very hot thing. But I would have discretely wiped it away without it getting anywhere near you or anyone else.

The only person I sprayed an emission over was your wife. And your mum, obviously.