Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ****ing sick of playing these ****s every ****ing year.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Don't be homo - we might beat them.

Just as we expect the Football Gods to take mercy and hand us an easier draw at some point, we may equally expect them to facilitate victory in a harder draw at some point too.
    If we do beat them we will be rewarded with Barcelona.

Just as we expect the Football Gods to take mercy and hand us an easier draw at some point, we may equally expect them to facilitate victory in a harder draw at some point too.
    They need to drop the rule about teams from the same country not meeting in the R.O.16. It skews the odds and make it statistically likely that the same clubs keep meeting each other. It's b-o-o-o-o-oring.

(And that rule is presumably there for commercial reasons.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I now officially hate this stupid shítcùnt of a competition.
    Just think about the money, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

They need to drop the rule about teams from the same country not meeting in the R.O.16. It skews the odds and make it statistically likely that the same clubs keep meeting each other. It's b-o-o-o-o-oring.

I was saying the same thing recently. Ironically I think it is there because the didn't want higher familiarity factor in these last 16 matches

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was saying the same thing recently. Ironically I think it is there because the didn't want higher familiarity factor in these last 16 matches
    Imagine drawing Chelsea every season though
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Boring? We've drawn them three times in the knock-out stage twice in 16 years!

We play Spurs twice a season - you must be bored to death of NLDs

Boring? We've drawn them three times in the knock-out stage twice in 16 years!

We play Spurs twice a season - you must be bored to death of NLDs
    Actually I hate NLD's too these days.
    We should just agree a draw for both fixtures and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    asdcjgcgjvbkvlbnb.bn,m
    We just have to be more organized, more disciplined and have some belief. We're fully capable of beating them if we approach the game with a greater degree of sensibility. Let us see if playing the away leg first helps us in any way.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

They handed us the plum option of Monaco in one year and we royally f*cked that up in the 1st leg. One should not underestimate our ability to thrill as well as infuriate
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Imagine drawing Chelsea every season though
    Wouldn't have happened this season