Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the minor things that currently annoy you?

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    1. When i'm doing the dishes and guests try to help by piling up the dirty pans into the sink i'm using. Then i have to put my hands into dirty hot water to fish out spoons and put them in the dishwasher.

2. When newspapers like the Independent try to get down with the kids and compete with buzzfeed by posting **** like "Someone said 'Lady Garden' on Coronation Street and the internet couldn't cope"

3. When people try to make a non issue that nobody has ever cared about, and make a big deal out of it. Like being allowed to talk about being on the blob
    People who let loads of cars out from a side road into crawling traffic and (presumably) think they are the nice guy for doing so, apparently not realising that they are delaying those behind them who have been queuing patiently. Cünts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    You should have seen me Friday when it took my cab nearly three hours to get from Luton to Birmingham.
    Christ. It's bad enough having to go from Luton to Birmingham, which is very much out of the ****heap and into the cesspit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    1. People who drive forwards into parking spaces. Park pretty, for God's sake!

2. Men wearing hats indoors. Mind you, that's not really a minor thing.

With regard to your point 1, b, might I recommend a dishwasher?

Sometimes you have to park forwards to stop other cùnts getting the space

People who suddenly open their car doors at 90 degrees
    I would love to drive along and knock one off
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    1. When i'm doing the dishes and guests try to help by piling up the dirty pans into the sink i'm using. Then i have to put my hands into dirty hot water to fish out spoons and put them in the dishwasher.

2. When newspapers like the Independent try to get down with the kids and compete with buzzfeed by posting **** like "Someone said 'Lady Garden' on Coronation Street and the internet couldn't cope"

3. When people try to make a non issue that nobody has ever cared about, and make a big deal out of it. Like being allowed to talk about being on the blob
    1) Being left hanging job wise.

2) How's about that then.

3) my telecaster is ****ed

4) It's Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    1) Being left hanging job wise.

2) How's about that then.

3) my telecaster is ****ed

4) It's Monday.
    Re: 2) Do you mean that you're annoyed that your wife didn't like you showing her your pink willy or at the fact that Sir Jingle Jangle did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Christ. It's bad enough having to go from Luton to Birmingham, which is very much out of the ****heap and into the cesspit.
    I dunno, Birmingham has a few things going for it.

Luton is irredeemable though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I dunno, Birmingham has a few things going for it.

Luton is irredeemable though.
    They spent a lot on the area around New Street. And the jewellery district, Edgbaston and St Paul's Square are OK.

Luton, on the other hand, is the Stoke of the south.

Re: 2) Do you mean that you're annoyed that your wife didn't like you showing her your pink willy or at the fact that Sir Jingle Jangle did it?
    I am not completely sure. I wish it never had existed.

What if I start doing it on trains. Even worse I have to go to the optician soon.

They spent a lot on the area around New Street. And the jewellery district, Edgbaston and St Paul's Square are OK.

Luton, on the other hand, is the Stoke of the south.
    Brum has two very good art museums, a fine Symphony Hall, some decent architecture and Lasans - one of the finest Indian restaurants in UK.

Luton has.......????