Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could Rambo and Santi switch positions? CM and RW is we don't buy one?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Ganpati old boy, tell me the truth now. Did you stay up to watch the match?
    I forgot it was on, but was up, and when I opened the Graun website, I saw it was HT and 1-1. So I watched the rest, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Chamberlain will start on the right. Ramsey will probably start in midfield. Cazorla will probably start on the bench.
    I hope you're joking. I've supported AW through all this madness, but any manager who plays Ox while having Santi on the bench should be sacked on the spot.

One of them has continually failed to fulfil his potential. The other is one of the players who has given me the greatest pleasure in the decades I've followed the club.

I love our little Spaniard. I think it's that thing he does where he passes to himself with both his feet. We've seen better, more skilful, more productive players over the years, but I just love that thing he does.

I wouldn't mind about not winning so much if we had a front 5 all made up of Santi Cazorlas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I hope you're joking. I've supported AW through all this madness, but any manager who plays Ox while having Santi on the bench should be sacked on the spot.

One of them has continually failed to fulfil his potential. The other is one of the players who has given me the greatest pleasure in the decades I've followed the club.

I love our little Spaniard. I think it's that thing he does where he passes to himself with both his feet. We've seen better, more skilful, more productive players over the years, but I just love that thing he does.

I wouldn't mind about not winning so much if we had a front 5 all made up of Santi Cazorlas.
    He's getting on now. He's probably not part of our best CM pairing (Xhaka + Ramsey), and you don't stick 32 year olds on the wing in front of someone like Bellerin and have them covering them the whole game. Cazorla will be a rotational player. He can cover in midfield or no.10, even out wide as you want if injuries are really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He's getting on now. He's probably not part of our best CM pairing (Xhaka + Ramsey), and you don't stick 32 year olds on the wing in front of someone like Bellerin and have them covering them the whole game. Cazorla will be a rotational player. He can cover in midfield or no.10, even out wide as you want if injuries are really bad.
    But that thing he does with his feet. He'd be able to bamboozle the defender and slip it through to the overlapping Hector.