Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You cant help but think this referendum is getting everyone in a lather

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    No, Irish people living and resident in the UK can vote. Proper order and all that, we allow foreigners to vote in our **** over here.
    "FORINER"

No, Irish people living and resident in the UK can vote. Proper order and all that, we allow foreigners to vote in our **** over here.
    Irish economic migrants spongeing off our good will and public services whilst collecting money for the IRA to buy Semtex to blow up children outside Harrods are allowed to vote in a UK referendum? The world has gone ****ing mad. Why don't we just allow ISIS or the Soviet Union to run our affairs and be done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I've just filled out my vote Although I have managed to lose it on my desk somehow
    And what the hell has it got to do with you, you bloody deserter?

Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I've just filled out my vote Although I have managed to lose it on my desk somehow
    desk ;hehe: Outside pub table imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

No offence, like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Irish economic migrants spongeing off our good will and public services whilst collecting money for the IRA to buy Semtex to blow up children outside Harrods are allowed to vote in a UK referendum? The world has gone ****ing mad. Why don't we just allow ISIS or the Soviet Union to run our affairs and be done with it?
    We are no longer at war with you. We are again a nation of peaceful scholars.

Now I must admit to not having immersed myself in the whole thing, but I do find it all terribly confusing.

Your man George Osborne was in the North the other day and peddling his theories and rumours. Then the news showed that bint Villiers who I think is your NI Minister and she was indeed contradicting him.

And these two are in the same party. Good lord.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I see William "on trial in the" Hague has come out swinging on behalf of Ramin. He staged a quite passionate, if a little silly voiced, defence of Yerp on Radio 4 this morning.

wd Lord Adultbaby

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    desk ;hehe: Outside pub table imo
    You had lovely weather oop 't lakes last week, didn't you?

I'm off on Friday. It's going to piss down

We are no longer at war with you. We are again a nation of peaceful scholars.

Now I must admit to not having immersed myself in the whole thing, but I do find it all terribly confusing.

Your man George Osborne was in the North the other day and peddling his theories and rumours. Then the news showed that bint Villiers who I think is your NI Minister and she was indeed contradicting him.

And these two are in the same party. Good lord.
    Since I don't remember your unconditional surrender, I refuse to accept this armistice.

One might even say, 'No surrender to the IRA'.

The campaign isn't being fought on party political grounds, it's a matter of conscience. But as no one really knows what is going to happen either way, it's jst a lottery, really. And significant numbers of people aren't going to take the risk of changing the status quo. It'll be a landlslide for remain.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I see William "on trial in the" Hague has come out swinging on behalf of Ramin. He staged a quite passionate, if a little silly voiced, defence of Yerp on Radio 4 this morning.

wd Lord Adultbaby
    Comrade Corbyn looks like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle, having to campaign for something he clearly doesn't believe in