Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
There's plenty of talent there, not just the forwards either Can can be world class, Clyne is developing really well and Lallana has looked reborn. Yes he's not Pep and of course they could do with someone working even half of Ranieri's fluke-cum-miracle but he's a very specific manager, more Wenger like in his more holistic ideas for a team. Not everything needs to be rigorously drilled, detail can be boring at times and it can stifle innovation and improvisation. There's space for all different types of manager and, at the very least, it's bloody entertaining.

I think they'll finish above spurs next season.
I agree in terms of it does not need to be lalways ike ranieri which i think was no fluke by they way. he deserved it as they knew how to win games ugly which it what winning titles is all about at times.

But promblem is klopp not improved for me in last four years. he still man motivator he always was without the trophies now or getting his teams to defend at all. arsene won two fa cups in last three years because unlike klopp he understood with attacking football you need to defend at times when you need to..

Klopp inablity in finals to react to situations by tightining up showed all his flaws. he has a certain level as manager. even in year of when they got champions league final with dortmund, he made a mess of quater final with malga and relied on dodgy offside goal o win.

he talented but flawed manager that does not care enough about defensive side of things at all to win trophies anymore. untill he understand that he keep losing and so will liverpool. liverpool liike dortmund of late have same issues. pressing team fun to watch but you know they ****ing easy to score against

same when rodgers were their. suarez and gerrad covered all thoses weakness that have been their for last four years under then tactically clueless rodgers.

since carragher, agger and hypia left they not bought hardly a top defence. in central midfeild they not had one top class defensive midfielder since they sold mas to barcelona.

they become a inconsistent team of pressing players who can,t defend of the bal;. The promblem is those teams don,t win trophies as you need to defend resonbury well to win things. you can,t keep letting in 50 goals a season and win anything. sorry you can,t win **** all. its why they threw title away in 2014. their inablity to defend well it was required was exposed.

whatever i thought of rafa and houller negative football at least in cup finals they got their teams to defend properly. you need to do basics at times to win anything in football.

I think untill klopp and liverpool understand that their be many more years to come before they win anything. talent can only take you so far in the end. you need both sides of the games to win trophies. Liverpool don,t have it. its as simple as that