Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
In my area of the stadium two wimps raised their little bits of paper and were told fiercely to put them down. Most people joined in the "one Arsene Wenger" chant - ironically the first time I've heard it there for some years now.

Despite what the media said about the fans being divided it was clear the protest flopped and most of the fans wanted nothing to do with it.
Your right but still their got in media and just makes our club look stupid and shameful and laughing stock to other supporters who are seing their team go down. steve stone got it spot on radio 5 live, go and watch newcastle and then he see how lucky we are to have arsene over the years

those ****ers who held up their stupid bits of papers shouldd be banned. simple as that. They know ****ing nothing about football. dt to me adds nothing postive. every time that fool said we should get rid of wenger, he can,t answer who should replace him. he got all ****ing summer to moan. get behind lads to reach 2nd and our best finish since 2005 potentially

Our fans simply don,t know what real hard times look like. I went to help my brother cover a non league game at a club that had just gone down and was losing money. but their supporters still turned up and go behind them because their love their club and love football

deep down i just hope club rids itself of these posionious fools and we can have a real fanbase like we did at highbury when i first went in early 1990s