i think most if not all should still want us to win the game but i think they feel missing top 4 strengthens any chance of him going. personally i would want top 4 but with another manager although that doesnt seem a likely combination at the moment.

i hear what you say about wenger and what other clubs would want him but i think this runs deeper than achievement by the team now.

£1000-2000 is a lot of money for a season ticket and more than anyone else pays and this is the main problem when £250mio is stockpiled and not spent over time with an openness from our owner that thats all he wants and not trophies, while the manager classes 4th as a trophy.

you cant have it both ways, if you are not going to be competitive than drop prices , if you are then spent some of that loot ?

so when you say ungrateful i think its more they feel cheated for what they are paying and of course the choice is there not to go but emotional attachment formed over generations is the issue there. and thats football i guess ?