So, with the bruk arm, nicotine addicted dee dar snubbing us we've got a bit of a dilema. We wont get another striker of his quality, whatever you think his quality actually is, for £20m that's for sure. So, with an eye on the future, let's look at who's next.

Michy Batshuayi - £30m
I like this guy, I really do. He's got everything we could need and at that price and age actually represents decent value.

Alexandre Lacazette - £30m
A really good player, fast, a decent finisher but not so great with his back to goal and would struggle to be our focal point for sustained periods. Also, historical attitude problems. I'd steer clear.

Alvaro Morata - £55m and rising
The guy's good, very good, but is he £50m+ good? I'm not too sure. Anyway, it's safe to say he'll be used as a Pogba Pawn by Madrid. I doubt we'll get a look in.

Gonzo Higuain - £72m (possibly reduced to £47 million, if he can negotiate it)
A Rolls Royce of a player, we shouldve got him when we had the opportunity and I dont think we'll be able to now, or that he'll negotiate that reduced release clause.

PE Aubemayang - £65m (ish)
Not even sure he wants to leave BvB, and even if he does he'd want to go to Madrid. Safe to say the ship has probably sailed on this one.

Any more CFs of repute?