Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Klopp and liverpool past their peak

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Klopp and liverpool past their peak

lets be honest liverpool are average pressing team only finished 8th in the league and relied on dortmund **** up to get to europa league final.

Klopp is past his peak even though still decent cup manager. lost five cup finals but he has no clue about defending in major finals as was shown in german cup final last year where dortmund were shocking vs wolfsburg.

He for me is motivatior but not the smart tactical thinker he was at dortmund in early days. as year gone on he been exposed and that shown with dortmund awful peformance in league last season and liverpool poor leage peformance

yes this liverpool team is rodgers mess of 100 million of a squard but what has klopp done to real change things. he given them some decent cup runs but lets be honest their as bad at the back as rodgers are and form in league been average at best.

their still a selling club and will struggle to win big trophies in next 10 to 20 years. for me they have become a feeder club and are living on past glorties. They still think their a big club but their long not been that in my eyes. big clubs are us, man city and chelsea. and maybe united . the rest in premiership are small time.

liverpool have not one decent defender and you win nothing without a defence. simple as that

sevilla a decent team but doubt their do much in champions league as they never keep their best players. said everything about quality of europa league that it was between 8th from the premiership and 7th from la liga

Klopp won,t be at liverpool in five years. he manager a average german team in a few years
    liverpool meanwhile will be still be a selling top seven club they been for most years bar the season of 2013/2014 when they had suarez.
    Last edited by modd; 05-18-2016 at 10:08 PM.