well done lads. won 1-0 and now only two points behind spurs and second is on.

Fans a mix bag. Some good but others a total ****ing disgrace. Those ****ers who heldd up those stupid little cards are ****s

They are clueless , lazy and spolit fans. Go and support barnet if you think going to watch great football and champions league football not your thing. Go and support millwall and watch **** football every week.

Go and see a team at lower reaches who are out of money and about to go bust

Liverpool gone 26 years without a league, spurs 50 0dd years, leeds once a championship winning team are in the championship now, forest the same a team that has won two european cups

We sadly have some of the worst fans in the world. They know nothing about football, they don,t know what real hard times are

if i was arsene , i would ****ing not give these ****ers the time of day. The man who won three leagues and six fa cups and bought us the best football i ever see has no right to be disrespected like this

Makes me almost in a werid way due to some of **** of our fans glad we did not win the league. look at leicester fans. every single ****ing game their behind their team. same with norwich fans despite looking like could be in the championship. same with palace fans despite never seeing their team win a major trophy in years

i have felt for years the club rids it self of some of those stupid ignoant fans. untill it does then their never be true supporters at the club who understand what lucky ****ers we are to watch the football we do.

simple as that