i do yes jorge and it s not ideal but people really are at their wits end i think and think there is no other option , maybe the villa game would have made more sense but it wont be on sky and with the late kick off tomorrow the atmosphere may be more inducive to a more vocal protest so i can see why it has been arranged for tomorrow , it will achieve much more coverage if successful and im still not sure how it will go but understand why it has come to this

you can say we have top 4 to clinch still but i really dont think people care about that anymore if he stays, ok more group games followed by an exit to the first decent team we draw

look i like wenger as a man and didnt want things to end like this , he really has had ample opportunity to go on a high but refuses to accept any opinion from elsewhere.

today he dismisses it is just a few fans , while saying we have won the championship away from home (not true anyway, we would be third , though to him a trophy i suppose!) and at home the reason we havent is the fans fault. it beggars belief

sadly his stubbornness is going to be his downfall