Huge turning point in our season.

if we lost it have been devasting but to come back with ten men against those lot showed why the team have won two fa cups and have a great chance to be champions on May 14th. Spurs botttled it but lads showed such guts and fight and were better team in last 30 mintues. Huge blow for spurs at home and hard seeing them much of a threat long term now.

In my view that finishes spurs off. when they had the big chance with extra man they bottled it. hard to see them being much of threat from now on in with liverpool, united, chelsea, stoke away, southampton home still to come.

I still think it between arsenal and city will fight it out.

but fair play to leicester for winning today but can,t see them lasting to the end. still have to play united and chelsea away in two of their last three games, plus everton, southampton and west ham at home.

arsenal now have six very winneable games from nine. in fact only have three tough games . everton, west ham and city away but get seven points from those away games and i think that the league won. so aim for me is between 23 to 27 points and we be champions.

city the big threat and just hope arsenal have bigger lead then three points over them before potential title decider at their turf in may.