Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: my neighbour has crashed into my car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I still can't quite work it out either, must have put it in launch control.

on a positive note their insurance already accepted liabiltiy I have a repair date. Wish my phone would stop ringing though.
    the missus came back from the grocery store a few years back with damage to her rear bumper. Turns out while leaving the store she met one of her good friends also leaving as they walked to their cars in the car park. Their cars were facing directly opposite of each other, no other cars around. After a chat they both loaded up their groceries, got in their cars, put it in reverse and crashed into each other. Only cars in the lot.

You know my first thought.. I am proud that I didn't say what I was thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    the missus came back from the grocery store a few years back with damage to her rear bumper. Turns out while leaving the store she met one of her good friends also leaving as they walked to their cars in the car park. Their cars were facing directly opposite of each other, no other cars around. After a chat they both loaded up their groceries, got in their cars, put it in reverse and crashed into each other. Only cars in the lot.

You know my first thought.. I am proud that I didn't say what I was thinking!
    Lovely stuff