Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Imagine if Dec had chosen City and we'd have had to sign some donkey like that

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Imagine if Dec had chosen City and we'd have had to sign some donkey like that

Ecuadorian Seagull at Chelski.

Doesn't bear thinking about.

We have to start winning trophies for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Ecuadorian Seagull at Chelski.

Doesn't bear thinking about.

We have to start winning trophies for him.
    No - he has to start winning trophies for us

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No - he has to start winning trophies for us
    I was gonna post that Dec's moved from DM to left-8 with no problems. That he can also play an old school box-to-box, so he can basically play what they call a 6 {and I call a 4}, an 8 and a 10.

That's he's played CH for us this season with no problem {like Gilby or Nacho did} and that if you look at his finishing with both head and feet, he could play the false 9 just like Kai.

So imo he could play anywhere in the spine of the team from CH to CF, making him perhaps the most complete footballer we've ever had*. But I thought if I posted that you'd use loads of facts to prove that I'm speaking bøllocks so I thought better of it.

*Though Santi could play 8,10, LW, Rw, LB and RB. Basically anywhere except CH, DM and CF. But Dec can play the whole spine. {And could play the Freddie role in AW's side. And could play the inverted full back in MA's team. I wonder if he can play in goal like David Platt?}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I was gonna post that Dec's moved from DM to left-8 with no problems. That he can also play an old school box-to-box, so he can basically play what they call a 6 {and I call a 4}, an 8 and a 10.

That's he's played CH for us this season with no problem {like Gilby or Nacho did} and that if you look at his finishing with both head and feet, he could play the false 9 just like Kai.

So imo he could play anywhere in the spine of the team from CH to CF, making him perhaps the most complete footballer we've ever had*. But I thought if I posted that you'd use loads of facts to prove that I'm speaking bøllocks so I thought better of it.

*Though Santi could play 8,10, LW, Rw, LB and RB. Basically anywhere except CH, DM and CF. But Dec can play the whole spine. {And could play the Freddie role in AW's side. And could play the inverted full back in MA's team. I wonder if he can play in goal like David Platt?}
    He's a midfielder. He's not Liam Brady, he's not Santi, he's not even Patrick Vieira.

He's just a really ****ing good central midfielder. You don't write poetry about these guys. You just shake their hand a buy them a pint.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He's a midfielder. He's not Liam Brady, he's not Santi, he's not even Patrick Vieira.

He's just a really ****ing good central midfielder. You don't write poetry about these guys. You just shake their hand a buy them a pint.
    Well said P

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Right. Good point, well made. A team always needs to remember; there's TWO ends to a football pitch, as the man said.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. Good point, well made. A team always needs to remember; there's TWO ends to a football pitch, as the man said.
    Quite, he just fanny's about in the middle